Saturday, June 6, 2009

Popsicle molds!

Update 2013:

Check out these cute ice cream and popsicle molds

Update 2011:
Check out these ingenious Kinderville Little Bites Ice Pop Molds for smaller children.

Check out the ZOKU' quick pop maker




 
The July issue of Country Living magazine features a section on Popsicle molds. They are so cute I must have them for my kids and for me! No food coloring is allowed in our home right now and our Dollarama Popsicle set is getting a little tired. I am limiting myself to 2 types of molds. The Tovolo Jewel Pop Molds and the Okra's Ice pop maker. I could justify them as food styling props I suppose.


Tovolo Jewel Pop Molds

Okra's Ice Pop Maker
I also feel the pull of the Tovolo Star Dual-flavor Pop Molds....think of the flavour combination possibilities. Once I receive my molds my first goal will be a killer fudge pop recipe which I will share on this blog. I would also like to do some grownup Popsicles involving Limoncello, inspired by a recent issue of Delicious magazine. Stay tuned summer is finally here! All molds available at Amazon.com.
Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds
Silicone Zone Popscicle Mold
Check out Tovolo's popsicle recipes at www.tovolo.com/pdfs/Tovolo-Freezer-Pop-Ice-Tray-Recipes.pdf
Buying information for those residing in Canada:

  • A site called Kitchenniche.ca carries the Trudeau Rocket Popsicle molds (not shown here), and delivers in Canada. I have ordered them and I think my son will like them.
  • I found these Trudeau Popsicle molds (below), at Cuizin in Marche Jean-Talon, Montreal, Quebec (Canada). Cuizin is a kitchen supply store specializing in higher quality kitchen items.
6 Freezer Pop Molds: Groovy/retro

You can also buy, in Canada, the molds shown above at a site called GiftsandGadgets, which carries these lovely sailboat molds as well (shown below), as well as the rockets and stars (the stars are featured above).

I still would like to find those jewel pop molds so if anyone knows at site that delivers in Canada. I would be grateful!

Summary of Canadian sites where you can buy funky Popsicle molds:

2 comments:

  1. TIFF UR THE BEST! So excited to follow u to see all ur scrumptuous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Printer friendly